2014 - 2015 Training Year
- Friday - 2 January 2015 - Double bingo
- Monday - 2 March 2015 - Double bingo
- Wednesday - 13 May 2015 - Double bingo
Afternoon - 10:45 (10:45AM) - 15:30 (3:30PM)
Evening - 16:15 (4:15PM) - 21:30 (9:30PM)
Late Night - 21:30 (9:15PM) - 00:00 (midnight)
- A meals break and a free meal are provided during afternoon and evening shifts.
- A break and beverage allowance is provided during the late night shift.
- No experience is required - all training will be provided.
- Further information, including time requirements, will be posted shortly.
To book your bingo volunteer date, sign-up online at https://www.volunteersignup.org/EC8P3.
Parents/Guardians are encouraged to volunteer for Bingos and Casinos throughout the year. Most of our cadet training is provided to them at little or not cost to the families, but to do that, we need the fund raising proceeds to cover the costs. Bingos and Casinos are a great way to meet other cadet parents.
As the Calgary Branch is required to provide a specific number of volunteers for each event, or pay a hefty financial penalty, it is extremely important that you show up for all bingos for which you have volunteered. If circumstances arise such that you are unable to work a scheduled bingo, please inform our bingo coordinator by email (see above) as soon as possible so a replacement can be found to book an alternate time.
Jackie Ellis, Bingo Coordinator